Awards and Honors
In order to stimulate, encourage, and reward outstanding contributions to the advancement of continuing higher education, the Association has established awards or honors for different categories.
- For Individual and Program awards, the submission period for nominations and recommendations will open soon.
- The Awards Committee reserves the right to seek additional information on each nominee.
- The Awards Committee will review all nominations and recommend their selections to the ACHE Board of Directors. The final decision to make any award rests with the Board.
- The Awards are usually presented at the Annual Conference & Meeting.
- Please note that while awardees are encouraged to attend the Annual Conference & Meeting to accept their awards, it is not required. ACHE cannot reimburse award recipients' travel and/or expenses.
- Meritorious Service
- Rising Star
- Distinguished Program Award ~ Credit & Non-Credit
- Creative Use of Technology
- Older Adult Model Program
- Outstanding Services to Underserved Populations
Marketing & Publications Awards
- Crystal Marketing Award
- Marlowe Froke Outstanding Publication Award