Don't miss your opportunity to attend the 80th Annual Conference in Meeting on Scholarship!
The ACHE Graduate Student Conference Grant and the ACHE Memorial Staff Development Grant are designed exactly for that purpose! Application Deadline is TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2018.
- Are you working on a graduate degree and interested in attending the ACHE annual conference?
- Do you have CE staff members who would benefit from participating in an ACHE professional development event to further their professional development and hone their skills?
If you answered yes, please consider applying for a 2018 ACHE Grant before July 31! Click here for details.
Other ACHE Grants and Scholarships are also available, including the Alex Charters Research Grant, Wayne L. Whelan Scholarship, and Institutional Minigrants.
- Could your institution use a minigrant to support a special initiative, project, or research effort that would advance the field of continuing education?
- Do you know an ACHE member who is studying in the field of adult continuing higher education?
- Are you conducting research to promote the development and dissemination of new knowledge, theories, and practices in adult and continuing education?
Learn more about these other ACHE Grants and Scholarships! Click here for details.
If you have any questions or need additional information, let us know. Grant and Scholarship recipients will be recognized at the Awards Luncheon during the 2018 ACHE Annual Conference & Meeting in Newport, Rhode Island.
Check out the
ACHE 2018 Conference Website
for all the details!
Learn more about the various types of registration available.