The ACHE Nominations Committee is currently accepting nominations through May 31st for:
- Directors-at-Large (2 openings) and
- Vice President
Click here to submit a nomination. Individuals may self-nominate or be nominated by a colleague.
Once nominations are received, the Chair of the Nominations Committee, Paula Hogard, will contact nominees with requests for additional information. The Association will present its slate of candidates to the membership for consideration in May by email and in Five Minutes with ACHE. Please direct questions to the Nominations Committee Chair, Paula Hogard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility for Office
Basic Eligibility for Directors at Large and Vice President
- Be an institutional, organizational, or professional member in good standing, per the Constitution. Service, leadership, and contributions to the association are expected prerequisites. A candidate must have served in a significant role with ACHE.
Additional Eligibility Criteria for Vice President
- Must have completed a term as regional chair based on the requirements of his or her region;
- Or must have served at least one year as the chair of an association committee;
- Or must have served one year as an association Director at Large.
- And must have a minimum of one letter of support from one’s provost or president or other appropriate administrator approving candidacy and acknowledging the time and financial commitments of association officers.
For a complete description of the requirements, roles, and responsibilities of ACHE Officers, please consult the ACHE Guide for Candidates.
We hope that you will consider nominating yourself or a colleague this year!