Dear ACHE Colleagues,
- Do you know an ACHE member who is studying in the field of adult continuing higher education?
- Are you conducting research to promote the development and dissemination of new knowledge, theories, and practices in adult and continuing education?
- Are you working on a graduate degree and interested in attending the ACHE annual conference?
- Do you have CE staff members who would benefit from participating in an ACHE professional development event to further their professional development and hone their skills?
- Could your institution use a minigrant to support a special initiative, project, or research effort that would advance the field of continuing education?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please consider applying for an ACHE Grant or Scholarship! Click here for details.
If you have any questions or need additional information, let us know. Grant and Scholarship recipients will be recognized at the Awards Luncheon on October 24 during the 2017 ACHE Annual Conference & Meeting in Portland, Oregon.
And if you haven’t yet done so, be sure to vote for ACHE Vice President and Directors at Large. Candidate information is available here. Ballots were sent to eligible ACHE members on August 4. If you didn’t receive your ballot, contact the ACHE Home Office at email@example.com.