The Association for Continuing Higher Education invites your participation in the
2017 ACHE Emerging Leader Institute
June 20-22, 2017 at Loyola University Chicago
We are extending the deadline to
Monday, March 13, at 12:00 p.m.
$1,950 for ACHE members ($2,450 for non-members)
for program and on-site housing
Featuring higher education thought leaders, addressing topics which include cultivating a career; working with senior leadership; crisis management; and visionary change leadership in continuing education.
Speakers include: Kelly Otter, Dean of the School of Continuing Studies at Georgetown University
The Emerging Leader Institute will provide the opportunity to:
- Meet leaders in higher education innovation for discussion of relevant, contemporary issues.
- Network with other emerging continuing education leaders from across the country.
- Sharpen focus on professional pathways to higher education.
While at the Loyola University Watertower Campus, make sure to check out the nearby art, dining, and shopping on the Gold Coast!
Please submit the following materials for consideration in the 2017 ACHE ELI cohort and email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) A 250-500 letter of introduction, providing background, including:
● A short biography
● Description of your current professional role, as well as your professional goals.
● Personal philosophy on higher education leadership
2) A resume or CV
3) A letter of recommendation from:
● A direct supervisor
● An ACHE colleague
● A Dean, Provost or President
4) A letter of support to finance participation in ELI from your institution or a letter stating your intention to personally finance participation.